We hope you're healthy and ready for our new update! We released some great new features and improvements.
- We improved the way we handle duplicates, making merging patients easier through suggestions.
- Add photos, attachments, and prescriptions to phone calls and message records.
- The ASA classification can now be set as optional, required, or hidden. Learn more!
- Taxes are now displayed better on quotes.
- Prescriptions display the patient's first name.
- Finding prescription templates is made a lot easier with the new search bar for prescriptions.
- Treatment- and product reminders can now be disabled in a closed record.
- A barcode input field is included in the product and material-based treatment settings page. Learn more!
- We've added reports for signed forms. Now you're able to find all signed forms in a structured manner in the report section. For example, use this report if you would like to find all patients that signed a media release form.
- Several reports now contain the column "referral"
- We added a Resend’ button for pending online booking email/SMS in the calendar
- Bulk-SMS functionality has been updated to be able to message patients with canceled appointments in a certain period.
- We love features that save time and energy. Finally, the duplicate button for products, services, and user roles is here.
- General performance updates in the app.
- Zapier: ‘Find appointments’ action added.
For now, we hope you'll enjoy this update. As always, we're looking forward to your feedback.
Stay tuned for new updates and feature releases. Coming soon: online payments
The Clinicminds team