To set up the operative report follow the next steps
Follow the steps below to set up operative report templates:
- Open the menu and go to Record settings > Records > Operative report.
- Add new items to the list by clicking the “+” button in the top right corner, select a question type and fill that in. You are able to select one or multiple templates by clicking on “Add template”. After that, you can link the operative report to the corresponding treatment(s).
- For text questions, you can create different templates that describe your surgical procedure.
- If you would like to see what your operative report will look like in the record, use the “Preview” link at the bottom of the screen
To use the operative report during treatment registration
After surgery it's often required to create an operative report. Follow these steps to document the operative report in a structural and consistent way:
- Go to a patient’s record and add an applicable treatment (surgery).
- The “Operative report” button now shows up on the treatment tab.
- Click the “Operative report” button and fill in the question according to your template.